1.?A. Here it is. ? ? ? ? ?C. Coffee, please.
? ? B. I’ m sorry to say so.?
? ? D .See you next time.
2.?A . Take it easy. ? ? C.This way, please .
? ? B. It’s over there. ? D. That’ s fine.
3.?A. Very good. ? ? ? ? C. That’s nice.
? ? B. Not yet. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?D. It’s far away.
4.?A. Take your time. ? C.Never mind.
? ? B. Yes, here you are.?
? ? D.That’s too large.
5.?A. That’s important. C.Yes, very much.
? ? B. No problem. ? ? ? ?D. No, thanks.
6. A. Get off the bus.??? B.Book a ticket.????
? ? C. Take a taxi. ? ? ? ? ? D. Buy a newspaper.
7. A. It is comfortable. ?B.It is far away.????
? ? C. It is large. ? ? ? ? ? ? D. It is expensive.
8. A. Help the man.????? B.Sell a product.???
? ? C. Make a plan. ? ? ? ?D. Write a report.
9. A. He has lost his key. B. He’ll repair the bicycle.???
? ? C. The woman can use the bicycle.?????????
? ? D. The woman should return the key.
10. A. Go to a party.???? B.Stay at home.?? ?
? ? ? C. Stay for dinner.? D. Go shopping.?
1. Can Ihave a look at your price list?
2. Shall we meet sometime next week?
3. David,have you finished the work report?
4. May I have your business card, Mr. Jackson?
5. Did you enjoy your trip to Beijing?
?6. W: John，hurry up, the bus is coming.
?? M: But I want to buy a newspaper.
Q: what does the man want to buy?
7. M: How do you like your new apartment?
W: It’s small, but comfortable.
Q: What does the woman think of her new apartment?
8. M:Will you help me with the sales plan?
W: Sure, but I will finish the report first.
Q: What will the woman do first?
9. W: May I use your bicycle this afternoon?
M: Sure, Here is the key.
Q: What does the man mean?
10. M:Would you like to come for dinner?
W: I’m sorry, I can’t. I will go to a party.
Q: What will the woman do?